Website GO-VA Inc
Positions available now to work Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm for one of Australia’s leading Property Developers. With $2.5 Billion worth of projects in the pipeline, this is an opportunity with outstanding career stability.
- Your primary role is to make calls to potential clients in Australian and book in appointments for the Sales Teams. You will be given a script to follow, and no selling is required. Call lists will be provided to you.
- You will increase the speed and efficiency of the sales team, on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
Key skills and qualifications of a Sales Coordinator:
- College graduate and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to Sales or Marketing.
- Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- You will possess exceptional English language skills both spoken and written.
- Previous experience in a similar role, telemarketing, telephone sales, call centre work will be highly valued in consideration for this role.
- As a Sales Coordinator must be highly organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage digital paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Sales Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in any of the following industries highly desirable – Property Development, Construction, Finance, Financial Planning or Accounting
- Ability to start 2nd February
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
For walk-in applicants, you may submit your resume to:
GO Virtual Assistants, Inc.
8th Floor Gagfa Tower, F. Cabahug Road,
Mabolo, Cebu City
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/appointment-setter-at-GO-VA Inc →