Website The Results Companies
Position Level: Entry level
Department : Admin Dept
Reports to: Regional Admin Manager
– An Admin Assistant (AA) provides office sevices by implementing admin procedures and policies and monitor company-initiated projects to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages day to day operations of the office
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; suggesting cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating with the different departments to identify solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With experience as admin assistant, preferably in BPO setting
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/the-results-companies-admin-assistant →