Website Manila Recruitment
Our client is a complete wire and cable distributor with more than 15 years of experience in servicing the industrial electrical market both here in the Philippines and in Australia. Their products are widely used in power stations, mining, utilities and many other industries by contractors, EPC companies and system integrators.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the company's financial accounting and government compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform accounting and BIR tax computation
- Record business transactions to the general ledger system
- Encode and maintain accounting database
- Prepare and disburse payment for monthly payroll, agency fees and billing
- Responsible for Accounts Receivables (collection) and Payables (payment)
- Perform all necessary account, bank activities & other reconciliations
- Performs other job related functions that may be assigned from time to time
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in general accounting functions but open to accept fresh graduates
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, and Word. Good working knowledge of Powerpoint
- Trustworthy, reliable, and can work with limited supervision
- A keen eye for detail and takes pride in the perfect output of your work
- Extremely organised, systemised and analytical
- Has an ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Effective time management skillsFlexible attitude towards work, understanding of the often shifting needs of a new office and set up.
- MUST BE CPA
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/accountant-cpa-at-manila-recruitment →