Fun in the sun has never been this fun. When you enter Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, you will experience a warm welcome that overwhelms.
For accommodations, you have a selection of well-appointed royal bungalows, luxurious deluxe rooms, and expansive spa suites. The resort hosts 153 rooms with three wings – the Beach Wing, Garden Wing and Amuma Spa Wing.
Fresh, delicious seafood will make you want to thank the ocean for its bounty. Succulent scallops, lip-smacking crabs, juicy mangoes and other tropical fruits are among the delicious food choices you can easily find in their Allegro Restaurant and The Cove. Other great dining spots found in the resort are the Molto Italiano, which serves brick oven specialties, and the Amuma Spa Cafe & Juice Bar, which offers fresh juices and light meals for guests who want to have some refreshment after working out or getting a relaxing massage in the Amuma Spa.
Add some sun, sea and garden magic to your corporate and social events. The resort can be a kid’s playground for a special kiddie party. It can also be a perfect venue for parties and occasions that you want to treasure forever with loved ones. Business and pleasure indeed mix when you conduct meetings in an inspirational tropical setting.
Aquamania, the resort’s complete aqua sports facility, offers you a grand ticket to a good time with recreational activities such as jet-skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, para-sailing, banana boat riding, and island hopping to intensify your tropical experience.
This resort really believes in the word pamper. In fact, they built and named a whole building after it! Amuma Spa (Amuma is a Visayan word, meaning: pamper, indulge with every attention, comfort, care, spoil) is amidst lush tropical surroundings offering a fine selection of spa services and treatments to rejuvenate the body and spirit.
The Bluewater Gallery showcases paintings by Philippine artists. It provides a venue for local talent to show their beautiful works to local and international audiences. Guests can get a glimpse of Filipino culture through the arts.
Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort is located in Maribago, Buyong, Mactan Island, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu. It is only a 15-minute drive from the airport. For bookings and reservations, contact Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort at these numbers: (+63)(32) 492-0100 / 232-5411 and (+63)(32) 492-0128 to 129. Drop them an e-mail at [email protected].
If you are planning to go to Bluewater Maribago to have your post-summer holiday or spend time with your loved ones or organize an important celebration by commuting, you can easily hire a taxi from SM City Cebu, which would cost around 260 pesos and take you 1 hour of travel. For a big group, you may also hire a v-hire outside SM and pay 700-900 (one way). Another great way to reach the resort from the city is hiring the resort’s private transportation service, which is for 1,510 pesos if you come from SM City Cebu.
Official Star Ranking: Four Star
The resort has 22 Premier Beachwing rooms, 5 Royal Bungalows, 86 Deluxe rooms, and 50 Amuma Spa suites. Major amenities include mini bar, cable TV, international direct dialing, telephone, shower/bathtub, private veranda, and coffee/tea service. Here are the rates:
Day/Night Tour Weekday Rate (Monday to Thursday)
P1,450 nett per person (8 AM to 5 PM – inclusive of lunch buffet)
P1,650 nett per person (1 PM to 9 PM – inclusive of themed dinner buffet)
Weekend Rate (Friday to Sunday including holidays)
P1,750 nett per person (8 AM to 5 PM inclusive of lunch buffet)
P2,050 nett per person (1 PM to 9 PM – inclusive of themed dinner buffet)
Inclusions of Day/Night Tour:
- Entrance fee
- Use of swimming facilities – main swimming pool and the beach
- Use of beach towels
- First-come-first-served basis on the use of the billiards and table tennis
- One buffet lunch for day tour and one buffet dinner for night tour in Allegro Restaurant, inclusive of one round of iced tea
- Free round-trip transfers to a group of 10 persons (minimum); Pick-up/Drop-off points: Ayala Center Cebu, SM City Cebu, Marina Mall, I.T. Park
Bluewater Bliss Promo
Deluxe Room – P7,000 nett per night
Amuma Spa Suite – P8,000 nett per night
Premier Deluxe Room – P10,000 nett per night
Royal Bungalow – P15,000 nett per night (Extra person is P3,500 nett per night.)
- Rates are inclusive of service charge and taxes
- Involves both single and twin occupancy
- Inclusive of buffet breakfast
- Minimum of 2-night stay
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers
Bluewater Regular Rates
Deluxe – P12,500 (single), P15,000 (twin)
Amuma Spa Suite – P15,000 (single), P17,500 (twin)
Premier Deluxe – P17,000 (single), P20,000 (twin)
Royal Bungalow – P30,000 (single) Extra Person – P6,000 (single)
- Rates are in Philippine peso and are subject to 10% service charge and applicable government taxes.
- Based on single or twin occupancy
- Maximum of 4 persons for Royal Bungalow
- Buffet breakfast
- Welcome cold towels
- Welcome drinks
- Airport transfers
- Complimentary wi-fi access
- Complimentary limited use of non-motorized water sports facilities
- No additional charge for children 11 years old and below sharing room with parents
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 noon
- Resort will guarantee room reservations after 6:00 PM with a deposit or a credit card guarantee. All major credit cards are accepted.
• Airline Booking/Confirmation • Airport transfers • Aquamania (Water Sports) • Babysitting • Baby crib and high chair • Baggage Storage • Beach Carts • Beauty Salon • Bluewater Art Gallery • Boutique Gift Shop • Business Center • Children’s Playground • Company Doctor on Call • Express Check-out • In-house Nurse • Laundry/Pressing Service • Mail Service • Parking • Safe Deposit Boxes • Tourist Transport • Wake-up Call • Welcome Drinks • Welcome Shell Leis • Currency Exchange • Dolpo Kids Club