The Cebu Marine Beach Resort is a Class A beach resort in Mactan Island, Cebu, that boasts of comfortable and fully equipped guest rooms inside native-inspired cottages. If you desire peace and quiet, then this beach resort is surely the place for you. For water-sports enthusiasts, the resort offers a lot of exciting aqua-sports activities.
Facilities and Services
The resort has 27 fully air-conditioned guest rooms categorized into standard room, deluxe room, junior suite, and suite room. All the rooms have hot and cold showers and bathtubs, satellite and cable television, and telephone connection. The deluxe rooms and suite rooms also have refrigerators.
If you desire fine dining and refreshing drinks, the resort’s Seaside Restaurant and Bar offers mouth-watering international and Filipino cuisine and the finest wine choices.
The resort’s other amenities and services include:
- Landscaped gardens for wedding banquets, parties, and other outdoor functions
- 24-hour room service
- Function room for business meetings, conferences, seminars, and other social events
- Gift and souvenir shop
- Business center
- IDD/NDD telephone, fax and e-mail services
- Swimming pool for adults and children
- Safety deposit boxes
- Dive shop and aqua-sports center
- Fun diving courses conducted by diving instructors accredited by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- Water sports equipment for non-motorized water sports like diving and snorkeling
- Marine and land tours
- 24-hour transport service
- 24-hour security and 24-hour standby power generator
The resort can arrange a sightseeing tour package with lunch and dinner. Included in the tour package are target shooting, golf, fishing adventure, island picnic, aqua sports, parasailing, and sea-walker tour.
Location and Contact Information
The Cebu Marine Beach Resort is located in Barangay Suba, Basbas, Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi or private vehicle from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport. The resort is a 15- to 30-minute ride by taxi or private vehicle from Cebu City.
For reservations or other inquiries, you can call them at +63(32) 340-5727 or send them a facsimile message at +63(32) 495-6332. You can also send them an e-mail message at [email protected] or [email protected] For more information about the hotel, you can visit their Web site www.cebumarine.com
To book this hotel at a discounted price, visit Lowaii Cebu Marine Beach Resort at hoteltravel.com