- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 29 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 34 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 66 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 67 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 71 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 72 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 74 days ago
Interested in writing for Everything Cebu? Well, go ahead and start drumming on those keyboards as Everything Cebu now accepts articles from guest writers.
Here’s what you need to do: simply submit an original article (750-word count minimum) talking about Cebu. Anything from beach resorts in the municipalities to hotels and restaurants downtown, as long as the topic relates to Cebu or a Cebuano, then we’ll give it a go. We also allow the inclusion of a simple signature box containing a link to your personal Web site, if you have any.
For images used in the submitted article, they should be either owned by the guest blogger or linked back to the owner’s Web site for due credit. Failure to indicate otherwise will result to the forfeiture of the image use.
To ensure that we are not violating any existing copyright and are not publishing plagiarized materials, the articles you submit will go through an editing process to be handled by Everything Cebu’s Content Team. We will notify you when the post gets published.
Please fill out the form below if you would like to be a guest writer: