- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Valentine’s Day: Cebu Restaurants
Yesterday’s list revealed hotel choices for the celebration of Happy Hearts’ Day. Today, let’s look at some of the food and dining choices for that special date.
If your appetite is good for buffets and you’re prepared to shell out a hundred bucks more than the usual dinner date expense, then head on to Marriott Hotel or Marco Polo Hotel and their sumptuous buffets, which cost around Php1,000 each. Cowrie Cove Restaurant at the Shangri-La in Mactan also offers delicious buffets at about Php1,500 per person. The Gustavian at Ayala offers a Php380 per person buffet package. Parklane Hotel, which is very near Ayala Center Cebu, also serves good food choices for a Php600 lunch buffet. Pino!, in Lahug, also has trusty lunch and dinner buffets that range from Php250 and Php400.
If you’re looking for other places you can take your dates out, Cebu has a lot of other restaurants offering freebies and giving out discounts for this special day.
- Handuraw Pizza Gorordo also joins the Valentine’s celebration by giving diners a chance to win a pizza of their choice. Winners will be picked from the hourly raffle, which will be held from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Contact Handuraw at (032)412-2230 for more information.
- Fudge, a boutique pastry shop, will be having a special set menu for its Valentine specials. Fudge is located at 888 A.S. Fortuna St., and inquiries may be made at (032)416-1727.
- Max’s Restaurant also offers a promo this season of love. For a minimum of Php1,500 single transaction receipt, for dine-in, takeout, delivery, or online orders, made from February 12 to February 14, Max’s will give out a special Valentine’s box of chocolates from Max’s Corner Bakery.
- Red Kimono gives diners a free hot shot roll for every purchase of a bottle of wine with their Hot Valentine’s offer. Promo period is from February 11 to February 28, 2011. For inquiries, call (032)816-6642.
Chocolates have always been considered romantic ways of telling somebody you care for them. So, after dining out, have a sweet chocolate dessert with your loved one before calling it a day. Tablea Chocolate Café has introduced its Valentine’s Day collection, which you can purchase at any of their branches. Bigby’s Café & Restaurant offers its Chocolate Valentine Cake for only Php349. Bigby’s dark chocolate cake topped with mocha and caramel frosting is available only until February 14.
Having had a lovely dessert, why not stretch date night and chill at The Outpost before tucking in. The Outpost will be celebrating the romantic weekend with “KETCHY SHUBY: A Lovers’ Reggae Night” on February 12, “The Really Bad Poets Valentine’s Special” on February 13, and “The Outpost Valentine’s Day Special” on February 14. For reservations, contact The Outpost at (032)417-2929.
Now, wouldn’t that make one memorable Valentine’s Day celebration?