- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 69 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 70 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 74 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 75 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 77 days ago
The Taproom Cebu
The Taproom is one of Cebu’s famous bar and restaurant. Located at 1 Maria Luisa Road, in Banilad, Cebu City, the Taproom is a perfect destination for partygoers.
The Taproom serves a wide variety of food, mostly European-inspired dishes. They also have an all-you-can-eat buffet for Php390.
The Taproom serves regular dinner and drinks to customers on Monday and Tuesday nights. Wednesday is Ladies Night and Thursday is Trivia Night. Fridays are for TapDeluxe parties and Saturday nights are themed “Just Dance.” Free ladies drinks are available on Saturdays, from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays are themed “Romantia” and Taproom serves candlelit dinners. Featured DJs pump up the nightly parties.
It is also a great place to host your own private parties, from corporate events to birthdays and intimate parties. Taproom’s delicious all-you-can-eat buffet, brand-new sound and light system, and a seating capacity of up to 120 individuals make it an ideal venue to host a memorable event.
For events, the buffet is prepared by the Gustavian, an award-winning restaurant. The packages start at Php450 per person. This is inclusive of four meat dishes, a selection of various rice dishes, and several salad options. For the meat dishes, guests can choose from chicken, pork, beef, and fish.
For more information regarding Taproom’s services, you can send them an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call the restaurant staff at (032)344-7653.