- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 69 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 69 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 73 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 74 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 76 days ago
Ryan’s Pizzarelli House
The pizza place serves a variety of flavors, ranging from Php260 to Php380. It also serves calzone and panzerotti. Calzones are available at Php220 and Php250. All pizza and calzone servings are good for four persons. The establishment also serves panzerotti and is looking forward to serving SueDe Panizza Roll to their patrons.
Among the famous pizza flavors you can choose from are Ryan’s Pizzarelli Special, Oh Lala Overload, Harsimran’s Special, RJ’s Meatlover, Scarface, Ryan’s Four Delight, Peachy’s Extravaganza, Mom and Dad’s Supremo, Apple’s Bacon Delight, Beef and Mushroom, American Classic, Sausage Pepperoni, Vegan’s Pizza, Julian’s Choice, Hawaiian Festival Pizza, Bacon and Mushroom, Garlic Pizza, Herbed Garlic in Mushroom & Tuna, Sunny Side Up Pizza, Omelet Pizza, and Mushroom Delight. They even have a Choco Banana Pizza available at Php250, which is served with banana, marshmallow, choco chips, and chocolate toppings.
Calzone flavors to choose from include the Throwdown Calzone, Clinch Calzone, Heavyweight Calzone, Tapout Calzone, Romatico Calzone, Meaty Calzone, Sprawl Calzone, and Gladiator Calzone.
Ryan’s Pizzarelli House is at 181-D Maria Christina Extension, Barangay Camputhaw, Cebu City. The quaint restaurant is located near Sacred Heart School for Girls. They are open from Mondays through Saturdays, and serves freshly baked pizzas and calzones from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
For inquiries, you can send them an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org. To order, you can call them at these numbers (032) 347-8830, (032) 347-8827, and (032) 354-9475; or through their mobile numbers: 0922-762-7990 or 0922-947-3910. The establishment offers free delivery for every purchase of two boxes of their famous pizza.
To get updates, you can like their Facebook fan page at Ryan’s Pizzarelli House Home of your favorite “R.Fratelli” Pizza and Calzon or you can also befriend them at Ryan’s Pizarelli House.