- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 24 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 26 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 29 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 33 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 45 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 66 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 67 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 71 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 72 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 74 days ago
Red Mango: Loco over FROYO
Whatever weather we are having, it seems like Cebuanos have developed a fancy for frozen yogurts. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the health benefits of yogurt or simply its delicious taste. Froyo addicts will probably say both.
Red Mango, a global frozen yogurt and smoothie brand from South Korea, opened at Ayala Center Cebu this October. The brand boasts of 100% all-natural yogurt, without artificial colors and flavors. Unlike other brands, their froyos are free of unhealthy additives like high-fructose corn syrup and artificial ingredients. Red Mango serves all-natural frozen yogurt that not only tastes good, but also has health benefits.
All-natural frozen yogurts, like regular store-bought ones, contain probiotics or good bacteria that help boost the immune system, aid digestion and lower cholesterol levels. Probiotics are helpful for urinary tract infections and irritable bowel syndrome. They may reduce the reappearance of bladder cancer and prevent and manage atopic dermatitis or eczema in children.
Frozen yogurts are fun to eat. Top them with your favorite toppings. Red mango toppings include fresh fruits, nuts, cheesecakes, candies, chocolates and other tasty and colorful toppings.
For your calorie-packed ice cream cravings, have a Red Mango frozen yogurt that has lower fat and sugar content instead. Watch out for too much sweet toppings, though.
Red Mango is located at the 3rd level of Ayala Center Cebu.