- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 29 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 31 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 33 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 38 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 50 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 71 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
Mr. A’s Bar and Restaurant
When in Cebu, locals would typically suggest spending an evening at the Tops where visitors can enjoy a breathtaking view of the city. Before you reach the Tops though, we recommend a stop-over for a sumptuous dinner at Mr. A’s Bar and Restaurant.
Besides its superb location, Mr. A’s is also popular among locals and foreigners because they serve delectable, all-time Filipino favorites. With a Php350 budget, diners can already enjoy a satisfying and delicious meal. The establishment assures that even with their relatively pricey meals, each customer walks out with a full stomach and a happy disposition.
Mr. A’s menu is a hodge-podge of both well-loved and exotic Filipino cuisines. One of the popular exotic treats served at the restaurant is the fried day-old chick. Appetizers on the menu include calamares, sotanghon guisado, lumpiang shanghai, and sizzling sisig with egg and cheese. The options for the main dish include the famous beef pochero. Beverages vary from regular soft drinks to healthy fruit juices and shakes.
The place offers a choice of either an al fresco or indoor dining experience. It boasts of a cozy ambiance, which can easily transform into an intimate and romantic venue. The establishment has a spacious veranda offers a magnificent view of the city, especially during the evenings. Tivoli lights are provided to enhance lighting in the dining areas. The dining facility also has a Videoke machine for added entertainment. Friendly food servers and a competent staff are employed to ensure that guests have a pleasant dining experience all throughout.
Mr. A’s is located at Nivel Hills, which is in Busay, Lahug, Cebu City. The restaurant accepts reservations and also provides catering services. For inquiries and reservations, you can call (032) 232-5200.