- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Macaron Tango Café
Do you have a sweet tooth? Then, you’d be delighted to know that a new coffee shop-slash-French bistro has opened up in Cebu City. Situated at the Boulevard, near Cebu Doctor’s Hospital, is the perfect place to share a quick snack with friends and colleagues – Macaron Tango Café.
Macaron Tango Café claims fame from its delicious recipes, specifically the unforgettable Macaron de Paris and the lip-smacking Canelle de Bordeaux. These are available every day, fresh from the bistro’s oven. They also have freshly-baked French pastries, pizzas cooked in a brick oven, home-made lasagna and other types of pasta, sandwiches, and fresh salads.
A macaron is a sweet meringue-based confectionery, which is whipped from egg whites, several kinds of sugar, almond powder, and your choice of food coloring. It is usually filled with butter cream or jam, sandwiched in between two cookies. It is slightly moist and will easily melt in the mouth. It is available in many flavors, ranging from the traditional raspberry and chocolate to the more modern choices of truffle and green matcha tea. The flavor of the fillings can range from butter cream, jams or ganache.
If you want to taste this mouth-watering French delight, head on to Macaron Tango Café, located at # 5, Centero Arcade, Osmena Blvd., in Capitol, Cebu City. For inquiries, call them at (032) 412-5151.