- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 64 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
Macaron Tango Café
Do you have a sweet tooth? Then, you’d be delighted to know that a new coffee shop-slash-French bistro has opened up in Cebu City. Situated at the Boulevard, near Cebu Doctor’s Hospital, is the perfect place to share a quick snack with friends and colleagues – Macaron Tango Café.
Macaron Tango Café claims fame from its delicious recipes, specifically the unforgettable Macaron de Paris and the lip-smacking Canelle de Bordeaux. These are available every day, fresh from the bistro’s oven. They also have freshly-baked French pastries, pizzas cooked in a brick oven, home-made lasagna and other types of pasta, sandwiches, and fresh salads.
A macaron is a sweet meringue-based confectionery, which is whipped from egg whites, several kinds of sugar, almond powder, and your choice of food coloring. It is usually filled with butter cream or jam, sandwiched in between two cookies. It is slightly moist and will easily melt in the mouth. It is available in many flavors, ranging from the traditional raspberry and chocolate to the more modern choices of truffle and green matcha tea. The flavor of the fillings can range from butter cream, jams or ganache.
If you want to taste this mouth-watering French delight, head on to Macaron Tango Café, located at # 5, Centero Arcade, Osmena Blvd., in Capitol, Cebu City. For inquiries, call them at (032) 412-5151.