- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Known for their finger-licking-good Crispy Pata, Golden Cowrie is considered one of the most satisfying dining establishments in Cebu City. Aside from the great food, dining at Golden Cowrie also means enjoying quality conversations surrounded by a relaxing ambiance.
The restaurant serves delectable starters including Calamares, Tuna Fingers, Baked Mussels, Pancit Guisado, and Sautéed Fresh Mushrooms. Must-try house specialties alongside the famous Crispy Pata are Sinigang Baboy, Bicol Express, and Chicken Pandan. Vegetarians will also enjoy their Pinakbet, Adobong Talong, and Adobong Kangkong. The Dinuguan, Sisig, Baked Scallops, and Laing are also highly recommended. Golden Cowrie’s unlimited rice costs Php28 pesos. The establishment also offers a variety of beverages, fresh fruit juices and shakes.
The prices of the dishes range from Php50 to Php200. With at least Php250 budget, you can already enjoy a sumptuous meal at the Golden Cowrie. Plus, they accept payments made through credit cards and using checks.
All Golden Cowrie branches possess a homey feel because of their interiors. It is also one of the food establishments in Cebu which makes use of banana leaves in lieu of plates. The dining area has a number of large wooden tables and chairs to accommodate large groups. Some branches, such as the branch in Salinas Drive, Lahug, also have choices of either air-conditioned or al fresco dining.
Check out the various branches of Golden Cowrie in Cebu and enjoy the delicious goodness of a home-cooked meal, away from home. You can also view their website at Golden Cowrie.