- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 69 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 69 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 73 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 74 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 76 days ago
Cebuanos are known to be meticulous critics. One may have observed that it’s a bit more difficult to please a crowd of Cebuanos over any other ethnic groups in the Philippines. This does not only apply to concerts and performances, but also to clothing preferences and food choices. Cebuanos have this tendency to fuss about just every detail to make sure the final product is perfect. And that perfection is non-negotiable.
Although this trait may have a negative connotation, the Cebuanos use this characteristic to improve their crafts and succeed in their endeavors. For food connoisseurs, you can’t just concoct lip-smacking cuisines. You have to come up with enchanting recipes that will satisfy discerning palates and still leave the audience wanting for more.
Cocina Mixto operates on this basic principle, pushing the limits further.
Cocina Mixto is a catering service that specializes in Asian and European cuisines. They offer catering services for a variety of occasions including weddings, baptisms, anniversaries, birthdays, conventions, and other celebrations.
A variety of packages are available for Cocina Mixto customers. For those who intend to hold events within Cebu City with a minimum of 60 to 70 persons participating may avail of the 190 pesos per head package. For events outside Cebu City, a minimum package of 250 pesos per head is available.Cocina Mixto Catering Service is located at 41-E Santan St., San Jose Village, Tisa, Cebu City.
For reservations and other inquiries, you can call Mr. Brian Prieto at these numbers: 414-4386 or 0921-5567937. You can also visit their Web sites, http://cocinamixto.sulit.com.ph/ and http://sabinaprieto.multiply.com/
Cocina Mixto has its own Web domain at http://www.cocinamixtocatering.com/ (updated 07/19/2011).