- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
Celebrate the Holidays at The Outpost
For just Php 275 per person, with minimum guests of 50, you can avail of their lunch/dinner buffet party package, where you can exclusively use the air-conditioned dining area for four hours. Choose between these times: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. The PA system can also be used for free. The buffet includes appetizers, noodle/pasta dish, four main courses, dessert and a round of iced tea or soft drinks.
If you wish to throw an exclusive cocktail party that your friends will talk about for days, you can avail of their after-dinner cocktail party package. Exclusively stay at the air-conditioned dining area, with free PA system usage, from 10:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. for only Php 10,000 on weeknights and Php 20,000 on weekends. These amounts are fully consumable on food, drinks and gift certificates.
The Outpost also has a “barkada” and family package for small group celebrations. They offer a variety of à la carte-style or prepackaged 3- to 4-course meals, depending on your preference and budget.
Choose a great venue to celebrate the holidays. The Outpost is located at 976-A Veteran’s Drive, Lahug, Cebu City. It is open from Tuesday to Sunday. For reservations, contact (032)4172929 or 09156911417. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.