- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 32 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 69 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 70 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 74 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 75 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 77 days ago
Cebu Lumpia House
Cebu Lumpia House, “where Ho Chia makes sense,” has its main outlet on 262 Manalili Street. Ho Chia, by the way, is a phrase of Mandarin Chinese origin that is used particularly in Hong Kong and means “good to eat.” This establishment and its branches are run by the LH Food Corporation.
Lumpia House’s main outlet accepts delivery, catering, and takeout. It delivers from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and is open Monday to Saturday. The menu includes soups, appetizers, vegetable dishes, pork dishes, beef dishes, chicken & other fowl, noodles, and rice & toppings. Even though this is a Chinese restaurant, you can actually find a few Filipino-style dishes like sinigang pasayan, kinilaw tanguigue, and dinuguan on the menu. Customers can also choose from three buffet menus for catering orders.
Other branches of Cebu Lumpia House are found in Mabolo, in Robinsons food court, and in the Gaisano Country Mall food court. At the Mabolo branch, bookings for functions are accepted. Unlike the Manalili outlet, this branch is open on Sunday; its delivery schedule starts and ends bit later than that of the Manalili outlet.
You can take a look at Cebu Lumpia House’s extensive menu on its Web site http://www.lumpiahouse.tk/ and, for further information, contact the restaurant through telephone numbers 254-4675 and 256-1055 or its e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org