- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
In French, cul-de-sac refers to a dead end or a street closed at one end. To reach the quaint restaurant Cul-de-Sac, one must seek the end of Maya Street within Sto. Nino Village in Banilad, Cebu City, hence the restaurant’s name.
The modest main dining area can serve approximately 15 people. The space and the ambiance give the customers more opportunities for intimate dining experiences. The warm, homey feel of the restaurant’s interiors make it a perfect venue for dates with your special someone, without worrying about the damage done to your savings. Customers also have the option to dine by the veranda. Function rooms are also available for meetings and small gatherings.
The Cul-de-Sac’s menu boasts of good food that even people on diets will find a plate worth devouring. Under the main course sections of Meat and Seafood, diners can choose set meals at very affordable prices. For only Php190 to Php280, you can already delight your taste buds on a main course, a warm soup, and dessert. Dessert is usually a scoop of ice cream and the selection depends on the flavors available. If you want to try other dessert choices, you can choose from the various cakes on their menu.
Diners can choose from a selection of flavored iced tea, including lemon, peach, apple, raspberry, and strawberry flavors. They also have sodas and Illy coffee.
The Cul-de-Sac is definitely a must-visit. Apart from the good food and the intimate ambiance, service is exemplary. The courteous staff will definitely make the dining experience worth your money.
The restaurant is open daily from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. For those hooked on Internet connectivity, the Cul-de-Sac is Wi-Fi ready. However, since it has a limited parking space, we recommend that if you are dining with a number of people with cars, better hitch a ride with one of them so you wouldn’t have to worry about where to park.