- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Canvas Bistro, Bar & Gallery
Are you looking for a place to satisfy a huge Aussie food craving? Well, look no further because mate, you’ve found your answer at the Ayala Terraces and it goes by the name of Canvas Bistro, Bar & Gallery.
The establishment is owned and operated by Executive Chef Steve and his Filipina wife Estrella Shrimski. Chef Steve earned his culinary certificates in commercial cooking in his hometown, Sydney, Australia. He worked his way up to become Executive Chef of several top class hotels in Australia and other Asian countries, such as China, Myanmar, Vietnam, and Thailand. He is also an F&B and hospitality training consultant. His wife obtained her degree in Business Management from the University of the Philippines in Cebu College. She worked with Pathfinder Holdings group as F&B Manager prior to working with prestigious hotels in Vietnam and Thailand, where she met Chef Steve.
Canvas is the first modern Aussie restaurant in Cebu, although it also serves delicious Asian food. The restaurant has an open kitchen, where guests can see the Executive Chef whip up plates of mouthwatering delights assisted by his cooks. All dishes are prepared fresh, all whipped up as the order comes.
The menu is definitely packed with Aussie goodness. You can have the Original Australian Beer, Beef & Onion Pie, which is a complete meal by itself. They also serve roasted chicken and a seafood platter, which they named after the famous Bondi Beach. Other food choices include Curried Pumpkin Soup served with Charred bread, Twisted Caesar’s Salad, Tapas, Pork Fillet Medallion, Grilled Prawn, Smoked Salmon and Egg Roulade, Salmon Nicoise, and Risotto with Arugula and Prawns. The place also serves cocktail drinks and imported alcoholic drinks.
The restaurant has a number of impressive customer reviews. You can check them out at the second level of The Terraces at Ayala Center Cebu. For inquiries and reservations, you can call these numbers (+63) (32) 417-1978.