- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 69 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 73 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 74 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 76 days ago
Bo’s Coffee’s 15th Anniversary Treats
Our favorite Cebuano coffee brand is celebrating its 15th anniversary and it is giving us a treat! Bo’s coffee is urging everybody to mark Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 28 to July 21, 2011 as discounted-coffee-days. Coffee aficionados will delight on two blends of what the brand calls as “just-roasted freshness” at reduced prices.
Bo’s short-sized brewed coffee can be enjoyed for only Php 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in all stores. On the other hand, its tall-sized Froccino Primo only costs Php 50 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in all stores and 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. in 24-hour stores.
This promo is available in all Bo’s Coffee branches nationwide excluding airport stores such as Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) 1, NAIA 3, and Mactan International Airport (Cebu). One customer is allowed a maximum of two items in one transaction. This promo cannot be combined with other promos. Sizes other than the ones indicated are sold at the usual price.
Bo’s Coffee was established by Cebuano entrepreneur Steve Benitez in 1996. The brand prides on fresh and bold flavors as its coffee beans, which mostly come from Bukidnon and Cordillera, are delivered to its stores immediately after roasting.
You may read the Everything Cebu feature on Bo’s Coffee here.