- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 34 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 67 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Your trip to Cebu would not be complete without a visit to AA BBQ. It can certainly give you that down-to-earth yet delicious dining experience. This open-air grill is a favorite among locals and tourists because of its reasonably-priced food, comfortable ambiance and accommodating staff.
You will be greeted by a display of marinated seafood and meats in front of the restaurant, where you will specify how you want your food to be prepared. You can have them grilled, fried or stewed. Delectable fresh seafood includes fish, squid, shrimp, and scallops. Vegetables are also cooked in a variety of ways.
Aside from their grilled food, the must-try offerings include “pochero” (beef bone marrow) either sizzling or stewed), hot and crispy squid and fried “bangus” (milkfish) with garlic. Complementing their appetizing meals are fresh shakes and juices. They also have special “halo-halo,” ice cream and other desserts to have a sweet ending to your Cebuano food trip.
With already eight branches in the metro, AA has definitely captured the hearts of Cebuanos. This thriving grill actually had its humble beginning as a small barbecue stand, which eventually became a full-scale restaurant at Salinas Drive, in Lahug, Cebu City. The second branch located at A.S. Fortuna St., Mandaue City opened in 2003, and then the year after, the branch in Guadalupe opened. Branches in MJ Cuenco (near Plaza Independencia), Minglanilla, North Reclamation Area, Lapu-Lapu, and Bulacao followed.
Visit the nearest AA BBQ in your area to enjoy affordable and satisfying food. For more information, please call (032) 416-7272 or check out AA’s Web page.
A) Salinas Drive, Cebu City
B) A. S. Fortuna Street, Mandaue City
C) Guadalupe, Cebu City
D) M. J. Cuenco Avenue, Cebu City
E) Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
F) Bulacao, Pardo, Cebu City
G) Minglanilla, Cebu
H) Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu