- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Your trip to Cebu would not be complete without a visit to AA BBQ. It can certainly give you that down-to-earth yet delicious dining experience. This open-air grill is a favorite among locals and tourists because of its reasonably-priced food, comfortable ambiance and accommodating staff.
You will be greeted by a display of marinated seafood and meats in front of the restaurant, where you will specify how you want your food to be prepared. You can have them grilled, fried or stewed. Delectable fresh seafood includes fish, squid, shrimp, and scallops. Vegetables are also cooked in a variety of ways.
Aside from their grilled food, the must-try offerings include “pochero” (beef bone marrow) either sizzling or stewed), hot and crispy squid and fried “bangus” (milkfish) with garlic. Complementing their appetizing meals are fresh shakes and juices. They also have special “halo-halo,” ice cream and other desserts to have a sweet ending to your Cebuano food trip.
With already eight branches in the metro, AA has definitely captured the hearts of Cebuanos. This thriving grill actually had its humble beginning as a small barbecue stand, which eventually became a full-scale restaurant at Salinas Drive, in Lahug, Cebu City. The second branch located at A.S. Fortuna St., Mandaue City opened in 2003, and then the year after, the branch in Guadalupe opened. Branches in MJ Cuenco (near Plaza Independencia), Minglanilla, North Reclamation Area, Lapu-Lapu, and Bulacao followed.
Visit the nearest AA BBQ in your area to enjoy affordable and satisfying food. For more information, please call (032) 416-7272 or check out AA’s Web page.
A) Salinas Drive, Cebu City
B) A. S. Fortuna Street, Mandaue City
C) Guadalupe, Cebu City
D) M. J. Cuenco Avenue, Cebu City
E) Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
F) Bulacao, Pardo, Cebu City
G) Minglanilla, Cebu
H) Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu