- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 29 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 34 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 67 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 67 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 71 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 72 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 74 days ago
Cebu Rugby Club
The CCRFC is composed of four teams, specifically the Cebu Dragons or the men’s full contact rugby team, the Komodo Dragons or the men’s development team, the Pink Dragons or the ladies’ full contact rugby team, and the Low Flying Dragons composed of veteran rugby players. These teams currently compete in tournaments, both in the local and national scene.
To date, CCRFC has more than 20 of its Proud Cebuano members represent the club nationally in the Philippine Rugby Team.
The CCRFC welcomes anyone with the desire to learn how to play rugby, regardless of size, age or gender. For the ladies, they can join the club’s touch rugby team. For the men, they are encouraged to engage in touch rugby before moving to full contact rugby as a learning foundation.
The rugby players hold practices every Tuesday and Thursday at 6 p.m., at the Abellana Stadium. Practices are also held every Sunday at 2:30 p.m. , at Sandtrap Sports in Banilad.
The Cebu Rugby Club is sponsored by The Gustavian- The Taproom Pub, Camera Café, Euro-Asia Media Group, and Philinsure.
For more information, you can e-mail CCRFC at email@example.com, or you can leave a comment on their Facebook page at Cebu Dragons Rugby Club. For updates, you can also check out their multiply site http://ceburugby.multiply.com/ or their Web site at http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cebu/.