Date: October 9 – November 8,. 2015 (OPEN DAILY 1-9PM)
Entrance Fee: P50.00/person (maximum of 4 persons per group)
Halloween is rearing its ugly bloody undead head right around the corner and it’s slowly creeping towards you – what do you do? FIGHT or FLIGHT? Take your choice, your life depends on it. Well, we suggest you grab 3 of your trustworthy friends and gear up good because these ghouls and ghosts know no mercy.
Survival Horror Park teaserThe most-awaited horror park is back with a deadly twist. Watch in HD this sneak peak of what to expect at the Philippines’ first horror park with laser tagging, the Survival Horror Park only at Parkmall. Scream, fight and survive this October 9 until November 8, 2015 from 1pm to 9pm daily. Entrance fee is only P50/person.
Posted by Parkmall on Thursday, October 1, 2015
…as loud as you can but risk attracting even more monsters in this maze that never seems to end – Welcome to the Survival Lasertag Horror House Park! Being the only mall in Cebu to have a horror booth, Parkmall continues its yearly Halloween tradition with another first, not just in Cebu, but in the entire country. This year, Parkmall has partnered with LaserBlitz to bring a unique horrifying experience inspired by the popular zombie-themed movies and TV series.
So you think you can make it? Well our Everything Cebu Team did, maybe so can you. I mean, 5 minutes of hell doesn’t sound too tough to beat right? But whatever you do just to get through, PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ZOMBIES! Yes, there are more than just some of them in there, ready and always hungry for a brain buffet!
…with your lasertag gun and ninja moves – you can also use your friend as a body shield! Do whatever you can just to survive. Fortunately, some of the monsters are mortal and can be killed with your handy-dandy phaser beam. So keep your finger always on the trigger and hold on to your body shields for dear life! Here are 5 guidelines to keep you sane, and hopefully alive:
1. You must wear the vest with a phaser gun attached to be able to tag the attacking zombies. When the zombies are tagged, their vest deactivates for a set of 10 seconds and can no longer attack on that duration
2. Hold the gun with both of your hands and be careful not to hit anyone around you. Tagging with the laser gun is allowed, and even encouraged, of course.
3. NO CHILDREN UNDER 7 years old is allowed. Parental discretion is advised. This Survival Horror Park is recommended for children age 12 and over.
4. You SHOULD NOT enter if you suffer from any of the following health ailments: asthma or respiratory condition, any heart conditions, are prone to seizures, pregnant or suffer from any form of mental illness such as claustrophobia.
5. In each group entry, the guest that has the highest score may avail a FREE pass to the regular Laserblitz game, to be claimed at the Laserblitz reception area right after the group exits.
SURVIVE!!! That’s exactly what our team did and we wish you the best of luck to yours, that is, IF you even dare to enter! These are the proud and relieved faces of the survivors of the country’s first-ever Lasertag Horror Park.
DON’T THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE HORROR? That’s allright, we won’t judge. And don’t worry, here are 2 other heart-friendly Halloween attractions that Parkmall has in store for everyone:
TRICK or TREAT!
Calling all kids and kids at heart: Register for the Trick or Treat Mystery Hunting this October 31 for a fun-filled Halloween! Not only will they receive lootbags and snacks, you’ll also receive treats from different shops and stores PLUS get a chance to win more prizes with the Mystery Hunting contest! Here are the complete mechanics:
1. Parkmall Trick or Treat Mystery Hunting is open to children ages 4 to 10 years old.
2. To join in Parkmall Trick or Treat Mystery Hunting, a minimum of Php1000 accumulated purchase receipt from any tenant and a registration fee of Php200 must be presented upon registration at the Parkmall Concierge (ground floor, West Lobby).
3. The registration will start on October 13 until October 25, 2015. The first 100 registrants will receive an extra freebie on October 31, 2015 at 1pm.
4. Each ticket comes with a Parkmall Trick or Treat Mystery Hunting loot bag with goodies, the list of participating tenants, and kiddie snacks which will be distributed on October 31 at 1PM before the start of the Mystery Hunting. Only the first 300 registrants will receive a loot bag.
5. On-the-day registration will be accommodated from 10am to 12nn, and will only entitle the kids to join the Trick or Treat Mystery Hunting.
6. Participants must be in their full costume to win the special awards:
– Scariest Costume
Visual Impact 30%
Stage presence 20%
– PETrifying Pair Costume (Owner and Pet)
Visual Impact 30%
7. To be the Parkmall Trick or Treat Mystery Hunter:
– Participants should collect the words to complete the mystery phrase, which is “HALLOWEEN IS A WALK IN PARKMALL.”
– Participants will only be given 2 hours to roam around the mall to collect their treats and the mystery words. Whoever can solve the mystery phrase in the shortest amount of time will win the title of Parkmall Trick or Treat Mystery Hunter.
8. Awarding of winners will be on the same day.
9. Golden Great Value Properties Inc., its affiliates, ad agencies, mall tenants, their respective officers and employees and their relatives up to second of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promo.
Who says only kids can enjoy Halloween? Get your costumes ready for the most sPETacular event of the season, the PETrifying Cosplay on October 30, 2015! Here are the general guidelines:
1. Cosplay Competition is open to all event attendees 12 yrs old and above.
2.Individual Cosramp Competition: JUST RAMP
3. This is an OPEN theme event. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO JOIN WITH THEIR PETS*.
4. Original characters are not allowed.
5. This event is STILL a family-oriented event. Lewd or vulgar costumes are also not allowed.
6. Participants must be “In Character” once the event starts and can be “Out of Character” after he/she gets off the stage.
7. All kinds of costume props must be handled with utmost care and must not be harmful to his/her fellow cosplayers, event staff and attendees.
8. Any kind of sharp/bladed objects that will be used as props that could cut human flesh are strictly prohibited.
9. Any kind of pyrotechnic equipment that will be used as costume props that could render damage to the venue/property is strictly prohibited.
10. The organizers reserve the right to refuse people who do not follow the guidelines mentioned above from joining the contest.
11. The Organizers will NOT be held responsible for damage/injury resulting from mishandling/negligence of cosplayers in his/her use of props/materials throughout the duration of the event.
12. Online Pre-Registration and ONSITE REGISTRATION (located at the Parkmall Concierge) is available.
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register prior to this event:
1. At the Parkmall Concierge
Registration Fee is P150, inclusive of one FREE entry pass to the Parkmall Survival Horror Park and also one entry for the raffle draw.
Email to [email protected] with PETrifying Cosplay as the subject line. Include the following details:
– complete name
– contact number
– name of the character and from what Anime/Manga/Video Game etc.
– picture of the character (Not the cosplayer wearing the costume) or the website link of the photo
DEADLINE for online pre-event registration is October 26, 2015, 11:59pm. Expect an email confirmation between October 26-28.
You may also register on the event day.
This is one spooktacular event you and your pet wouldn’t want to miss!
*Only pets that have been registered for a pet pass may enter. Application for pet pass is separate from the registration for this event. Visit the Parkmall Concierge for more details.