- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
WG&A SuperFerry, now known simply as SuperFerry, is the passenger travel and leisure brand of the Aboitiz Transport System (ATS) Corp. In 2004, the SuperFerry brand was refreshed to reflect the renewal of its vision and mission.
Through Aboitiz-Jebsen, SuperFerry has the honor of being the first shipping company in the Philippines to receive the International Ship Management Code, a certification of compliance with the international standards on safety management, emergency preparedness, environmental protection, maintenance of ship requirements, quality along with training of the crew, and development plans for shipboard operations. SuperFerry’s entire fleet is also compliant with the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code.
SuperFerry goes to Cebu International Port (CIP) from Manila six times a week. Its voyage schedule by sailing month is posted at http://www.superferry.com.ph/schedules-rates/voyage-schedule.asp and is subject to change without prior notice.
You can contact SuperFerry’s Cebu corporate office at telephone numbers +63 (32) 233-7000 and 234-9769 or fax number +63 (32) 412-9987. The ATS Cebu main office is located at the SuperCat Terminal, Pier 4, in the North Reclamation Area. You may also send e-mail to SuperFerry through http://www.superferry.com.ph/contactus/email.asp