- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 30 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 34 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 39 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 51 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 71 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
WG&A SuperFerry, now known simply as SuperFerry, is the passenger travel and leisure brand of the Aboitiz Transport System (ATS) Corp. In 2004, the SuperFerry brand was refreshed to reflect the renewal of its vision and mission.
Through Aboitiz-Jebsen, SuperFerry has the honor of being the first shipping company in the Philippines to receive the International Ship Management Code, a certification of compliance with the international standards on safety management, emergency preparedness, environmental protection, maintenance of ship requirements, quality along with training of the crew, and development plans for shipboard operations. SuperFerry’s entire fleet is also compliant with the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code.
SuperFerry goes to Cebu International Port (CIP) from Manila six times a week. Its voyage schedule by sailing month is posted at http://www.superferry.com.ph/schedules-rates/voyage-schedule.asp and is subject to change without prior notice.
You can contact SuperFerry’s Cebu corporate office at telephone numbers +63 (32) 233-7000 and 234-9769 or fax number +63 (32) 412-9987. The ATS Cebu main office is located at the SuperCat Terminal, Pier 4, in the North Reclamation Area. You may also send e-mail to SuperFerry through http://www.superferry.com.ph/contactus/email.asp