- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
If you are from Leyte or Bohol and you want a convenient way to visit Cebu, a reliable shipping company is SuperCat. Along with SuperFerry, SuperCat is actually part of the passenger travel and leisure brand of the Aboitiz Transport System (ATS). ATS is the integrated transport and logistics service division of Aboitiz & Company (ACO) and a property of the Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV).
SuperCat is an essential addition to the country’s fast ferry industry. Its twin-hulled fast ferry catamarans measure an average of 35 to 45 meters long and sail at speeds of up to 34 knots or 63 kilometers per hour. This speed simply cuts travel time by more than 50%.
SuperCat takes pride on its fully air-conditioned vessels with wall to wall carpeting. Passengers can relax on the comfy airline-type seats, and dine at the canteen / mini bar. A 35-meter catamaran has an average seating capacity of 245 passengers, while a 40-meter multihulled vessel can accommodate about 305 passengers.
All SuperCat vessels are outfitted with state-of-the-art computer-based navigational equipment. Aside from this, the company always conducts management trainings and weekly drills to guarantee safety as well as readiness during emergency situations. In fact, SuperCat vessels were granted with an International Safety Management accreditation, which proves that the company values its passengers that it invests millions of pesos to provide trainings for its marine crew and land-based staff.
For more information, please call their customer care hotline at (32) 2337000. You may also check out their Web site at http://www.supercat.com.ph.
Here is the schedule of their trips:
(Please click to enlarge)