- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
- Your First Sinulog Festival Experience
- We’re Hiring!
- Cebu Water Park Destinations
- Crimson Resorts
- 6th Olango Challenge
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and Festival
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online Registration
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONAL
Roble Shipping Inc.
Roble Shipping Inc. is a Cebuano-owned shipping line that was established on February 20, 1985 by Jose Roble, who hails from Danao City, Cebu. The company began its operations with a small cargo vessel called M/V Marao, which sailed from Cebu to Iloilo transporting rice and mixed cargo materials. It was said that Durano family have helped establish the Roble Shipping.
Currently one of the major players in the routes of Samar and Leyte, Roble Shipping Inc. has seven passenger vessels (five of which are are roll-on/roll-off vessels), ten cargo vessels and four barges and tugboats.
After the death of the founder in 2009, his children are heading the operations of the company. Roble Shipping is currently operating in its new headquarters in Pier 7.
For more information, please call their office at 43-C Escario Extension, Cebu City at (032) 255-3871.
Here is the schedule of their trips: