- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
Philippine Span Asia Carrier Corporation (Sulpicio Lines)
For your trips to Cebu, you may embark on the Philippine Span Asia Carrier Corporation (PSACC).
PSACC (formerly Sulpicio Lines Inc.) is one of the country’s major inter-island shipping companies. With more than a few passenger, cargo and container vessels, it serves secondary and tertiary routes all over the Philippines
Don Sulpicio Go established Sulpicio Lines in 1973 after working as a general manager for the Gothong Shipping Company, which is owned by his brother Carlos. Sulpicio Lines was created to assist in the country’s economic progress by providing indispensable linkages among the islands. Inter-island shipping remains an important and affordable means of transporting people and goods in the Philippines.
As a family corporation, PSACC is currently being run by the second and third generation successors of the founder. The executives are still involved in the everyday operations of the business to provide their clients the best services.
You may contact PSACC at their office on Sulpicio Go St., Reclamation Area, Cebu City, with telephone numbers (032) 232-5361 to 79.
Here is the schedule of trips: