- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 29 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 31 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 33 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 38 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 50 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 71 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
Philippine Span Asia Carrier Corporation (Sulpicio Lines)
For your trips to Cebu, you may embark on the Philippine Span Asia Carrier Corporation (PSACC).
PSACC (formerly Sulpicio Lines Inc.) is one of the country’s major inter-island shipping companies. With more than a few passenger, cargo and container vessels, it serves secondary and tertiary routes all over the Philippines
Don Sulpicio Go established Sulpicio Lines in 1973 after working as a general manager for the Gothong Shipping Company, which is owned by his brother Carlos. Sulpicio Lines was created to assist in the country’s economic progress by providing indispensable linkages among the islands. Inter-island shipping remains an important and affordable means of transporting people and goods in the Philippines.
As a family corporation, PSACC is currently being run by the second and third generation successors of the founder. The executives are still involved in the everyday operations of the business to provide their clients the best services.
You may contact PSACC at their office on Sulpicio Go St., Reclamation Area, Cebu City, with telephone numbers (032) 232-5361 to 79.
Here is the schedule of trips: