- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Cebu Ferries Corporation
Cebu Ferries started with modest beginnings in January 1996. The shipping company was formerly a subsidiary of WG&A. When WG&A split up, Aboitiz took Cebu Ferries and its sister companies SuperCat and SuperFerry. Cebu Ferries’ vessels provide comfort and a home right at sea and extend the best of services to their passengers.
Cebu Ferries offers excellent accommodations and facilities. The vessel is fully equipped with air conditioned and non-air conditioned rooms that passengers can choose from. Its facilities include a sun deck, quick mart, videoke bar, and a clinic.
To date, Cebu Ferries operates the following vessels: Cebu Ferry 1, Cebu Ferry 2, and Cebu Ferry 3.
To know more about Cebu Ferries Corporation, you may visit their Web site: http://www.cebuferries.com/. Or if you want to know the shipping schedule, you may use this link: http://www.cebuferries.com/schedules.asp.