- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 69 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 69 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 73 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 74 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 76 days ago
Asian Marine Transport Corporation (Super Shuttle Ferry)
Among the list of shipping companies, Asian Marine Transport Corporation (formerly Super Shuttle Ferry) is one of the reliable operators of the “Strong Republic Nautical Highway.” You can reach Cebu from any part of the Philippines through AMTC’s 24 vessels, 23 of which are roll on- roll off (Ro-Ro) ships and 1 is a fast craft.
The company that sails to 33 ports all over the Philippines has been transporting people and goods for over a decade since it obtained its first RORO vessel from Japan in 1999. With more than 800 land- and sea-based workers currently, the company continues to expand and strives to improve all its operations through the development of new routes, upgrading of it current ships and obtaining new vessels.
With the mission “To become the leading RORO operator in the Philippines in the years to come by providing fast, safe, and reliable passenger and cargo transportation and service to the public at the lowest cost possible while maintaining the highest standards set in the shipping industry,” you are sure that you are in good hands during your trip to Cebu.
For more details, you may visit their office at 38 Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City or call (032) 232-6965 / (032) 231-0639. You may also check out their Web site at supershuttleferry.com
Here is their shipping schedule, which may change without prior notice.
(Please click to enlarge)