- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
Systems Technology Institute (STI) Cebu is a computer school for boys and girls. It has four campuses located at (1) 40 Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City, (2) 520 A. C. Cortez Avenue, Mandaue City, (3) F. Llamas Street, Punta Princesa, Cebu City, and (4) 212 Pit-os, Talamban, Cebu City.
Four entrepreneurs are responsible for the establishment of STI. Augusto C. Lagman, Herman T. Gamboa, Benjamin A. Santos, and Edgar H. Sarte started a training center focusing on basic programming education to professionals and students who wanted to learn this new skill.
The first two STI campuses were located in Buendia, Makati, and in España, Manila.
College students may apply and register online at STI College Cebu. All they have to do is click on the online registration link and fill up the required fields to process the application. Four-year courses that the school offers are Bachelor of Science in Business Management Major in Operations, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing. They also have two-year courses in Computer and Electronics Technology and in Information Technology.
For more information, you check out their Web site at http://www.sti.edu/ or call the following:
Lahug campus – (032) 231-4984 / 234-2265
Mandaue campus – (032) 420-5880 / 344-9828
Punta Princesa campus – (032) 262-8877
Talamban campus – (032) 417-6617