- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Royal Oaks International School – Mandaue City
One of the Cebu campuses of Royal Oaks International School (ROIS) is located on UN Avenue in Alang-alang, Mandaue City, Cebu. “Mighty oaks from tiny acorns grow” is the motto of ROIS, which is a nonstock and nonprofit basic education institution offering preschool education (Toddler, Nursery 1, Nursery 2, Kindergarten 1, and Kindergarten 2) along with complete elementary and secondary education. ROIS is run and managed by Filipino educators and is coeducational as well as nonsectarian.
In 1991, Socorro Lozada de Guia founded the ROIS original campus in Guadalupe, and a dozen preschoolers two to three years old constituted the first Nursery 1 class. For the school year 2000-2001, the Mandaue City campus was established with fifty-five pupils from nursery to grade 5. ROIS Mandaue has grown to become a school as big as the original ROIS Guadalupe.
If you wish to call up ROIS Mandaue, the numbers to dial are +63 (32) 420-3593 or 420-2186. Its telephone/fax number is +63 (32) 420-3721. The principal of ROIS Mandaue City may be reached if you send e-mail to email@example.com or if you send a message through the e-mail form that the school’s Web site royaloaksinternational.com provides.