- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Royal Oaks International School – Mandaue City
One of the Cebu campuses of Royal Oaks International School (ROIS) is located on UN Avenue in Alang-alang, Mandaue City, Cebu. “Mighty oaks from tiny acorns grow” is the motto of ROIS, which is a nonstock and nonprofit basic education institution offering preschool education (Toddler, Nursery 1, Nursery 2, Kindergarten 1, and Kindergarten 2) along with complete elementary and secondary education. ROIS is run and managed by Filipino educators and is coeducational as well as nonsectarian.
In 1991, Socorro Lozada de Guia founded the ROIS original campus in Guadalupe, and a dozen preschoolers two to three years old constituted the first Nursery 1 class. For the school year 2000-2001, the Mandaue City campus was established with fifty-five pupils from nursery to grade 5. ROIS Mandaue has grown to become a school as big as the original ROIS Guadalupe.
If you wish to call up ROIS Mandaue, the numbers to dial are +63 (32) 420-3593 or 420-2186. Its telephone/fax number is +63 (32) 420-3721. The principal of ROIS Mandaue City may be reached if you send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you send a message through the e-mail form that the school’s Web site royaloaksinternational.com provides.