- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 24 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 26 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 28 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 33 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 45 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 66 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise (CITE)
The Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise or CITE is a nonstock and nonprofit institution that gives technical training to less-privileged youth and to industry manpower. The school accommodates three hundred students every year in its Industrial Technician Program for both regular semesters and off-semesters.
CITE is committed to provide training in technical skills and entrepreneurship, values formation, and social services to the less-privileged youth, their families, the local community, and the industrial sector in the Visayas and Mindanao. Former President of the Philippines, Her Excellency Pres. Corazon Aquino, inaugurated the Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise located in Brgy. San Jose, Talamban, Cebu City, on February 23, 1992.
The Industrial Technician Program is a three-year post-secondary course that may specialize in any of the following industrial technology programs: industrial electronics technology, electromechanics technology, mechanical technology, and information technology. CITE also offers short-term courses to industry people seeking to increase their employability.
The official Web site of CITE is http://www.cite.edu.ph/ and you can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to CITE Technical Institute Inc., PO Box 1255 Cebu Central Post Office. The telephone number to call is +63 (32) 346-1611 and fax number is +63 (32) 236-2650.