- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Cebu Technological University
Cebu State College of Science and Technology (CSCST) was the previous name of the Cebu Technological University (CTU). Before the school’s name was changed to CSCST with the passage of Batas Pambansa 412, it was known as the Cebu School of Arts and Trades.
CSCST was the result of the integration of various arts, trade, and fishery schools in the province of Cebu. CTU is considered a center of excellence for technology education as it is ISO 9001:2008 certified by the Anglo Japanese American Registrars.
The main campus of the CTU system is at the corner of R. Palma Street and M. J. Cuenco Avenue, Cebu City. It also has campuses in Argao, Barili, Carmen, Danao, Daanbantayan, Moalboal, San Francisco, and Tuburan.
Cebu Technological University has level II accreditation from the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines and is level IV among State Universities and Colleges. The CTU official Web site is http://www.ctu.edu.ph/ and online courses are at http://www.ctu-online.edu.ph/
The curricular offerings of CTU are classified into College of Advanced Studies, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Education, and College of Technology. Evening opportunity trade classes are also offered.
For general inquiries, you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 (32) 412-1399. Fax numbers are +63 (32) 256-2657 or 416-6706.