- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 28 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 30 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 32 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 37 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 49 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 70 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 70 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 74 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 75 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 77 days ago
Cebuanos are avid fans of shopping, which is why it’s no wonder that a newly-opened warehouse-type store that offers membership shopping has become the latest buzz in the city.
S&R formally opened its Cebu branch last November 4, 2010, with a big sale. The establishment gives the shopper the experience of shopping in the U.S. as its stocks are 70% American and imported brands. The other 30% percent of the inventory are locally made products.
S&R sells various food items, wines and liquors, meat products, bath and body products, towels, beddings, electronics, appliances, household items, and a lot more at very affordable prices.
When you’ve worn yourself out shopping, take a break at S&R Food Service. You can choose from their wide variety of food options from pizzas to rice meals. Among the many choices are Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream, New York-style pizzas (which can easily give Yellow Cab a run for their money), club croissants, hotdogs, French fries, calzones, baked rolls, roast chicken with rice, cheese burgers, cinnamon churros, and bottomless soda.
S&R stands for the father and son tandem, Sol and Robert Price, who were the founders of the Price Club. The S&R brand has 4 branches in Manila. The Cebu branch is their fifth branch and the first outside of Metro Manila.
Want fresh pine trees this Christmas? Call S&R at (032) 344-3399 or (032) 346-7804 to order your fresh Christmas tree from the U.S.A.
S&R’s Cebu branch is located in Subangdaku, Mandaue City near Cebu Doctor’s University. You can also check out their website at http://www.snrshopping.com/ for more information.