- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 69 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 70 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 74 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 75 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 77 days ago
SM Seaside City Cebu
SM Supermalls, the largest chain of malls in the Philippines, is currently developing what will become Cebu City’s newest major landmark at the South Road Properties (SRP). The infrastructure, which is dubbed SM Seaside City Cebu, is among several developments included in the SM Properties plan for their 304,100 square meter site.
SM Seaside City is designed by Arquitectonica, which is an international firm based in Miami, Florida, handling architecture, interior design and planning. The grand mall is considered the first of its kind as an urban development. The infrastructure is set to change the landscape with its nautilus-inspired design.
The SM SRP complex will also include a church, hotels, a conference and convention center, several residential buildings, and a variety of community facilities. Elevated walkways will connect the mall with the other structures. The mall itself is estimated to occupy over 93,570 square meters in lot area. An iconic viewing tower, which stands tall at 100 meters, will provide a breathtaking view of the city. Inspired by SM Mall of Asia’s globe, SM Seaside City will have a cube showcasing dazzling LED lights to welcome mall visitors. The mall will also feature a roof garden, which is a 23,442 square meter elevated park with dining establishments.The world-class mall will have four levels and will have a number of anchors. Among its features are: SM Department Store, SM Hypermart, a food court, a five-theater cineplex and an IMAX theatre, an 18-lane SM Bowling and Amusement Center, and an ice skating rink. It will also be home to approximately 800 food and retail shops. It will also have a furniture zone, a fashion boulevard, numerous wining and dining outlets, and a covered event area.
Once completed, SM Seaside City Cebu will pave the way for development in the SRP area and create positive changes for the metro.
SM Seaside City Cebu’s official Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/SM-Seaside-City-Cebu-Official/302881109725635 (updated 02/14/2013)