- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
SM City Cebu
The 11th largest mall on the planet, SM City Cebu is a sprawling four-level complex that features eight world-class cinemas, a department store, a food court, a bowling center, a traveler’s lounge, an 8,000-square meter amusement center and a 2,000-square meter trade hall. It hosts about 500 retail shops, restaurants and cafes.
SM City Cebu first opened in November 1993, catering more to the broad middle class in comparison to Ayala Center Cebu, which targets a more upscale market. To the delight of Cebuano mall-goers, an expansion wing, dubbed the Northwing, opened in 2007. The Northwing offers two floors of retail shops, restaurants and cafes, and caters more to the leisure market.
image source: Erwin T. Lim on flickr.com
SM City Cebu proves that variety is the spice of life. You can find an array of exciting food choices, from fast food chains to elegant fine dining restaurants. You can also experience retail heaven with its many shops such as Oxygen, Penshoppe, Mango, Topshop, Promod, People Are People, The Body Shop, National Bookstore, Ace Hardware, Toy Kingdom, Toby’s Sport and much more.
Movie buffs are also treated to a whole new cinematic experience with SM’s 3-D IMAX theater, which opened in late 2009.
SM City Cebu also addresses a common concern of many customers – parking. It provides an expansive car park with three levels of covered parking as well as roof deck parking.
SM City Cebu continues to grow with the needs and tastes of the Cebuano market, truly living up to its slogan: “We’ve got it all for you!”
SM City Cebu is located at the North Reclamation Area, Cebu City. You can contact SM at these numbers: (032) 231-0557 and (032) 231-3446 to 47. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com or visit their Web site www.smsupermalls.com as well as their Facebook page.