- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
While it was still being constructed, Parkmall promised to deliver a different kind of malling experience to Cebuanos. And it surely did not disappoint.
A magnificent edifice graced by a lush landscaped park, Parkmall offers an extraordinary variety of shopping, dining and recreational choices.
Parkmall caters to shoppers’ varied tastes and needs when it comes to fashion, health and beauty, school and office supplies, toys, electronics, and home furnishings. The mall also features a department store as well as the grocery store — Save More. Parkmall promotes a healthy and active lifestyle with the establishment of a beach volleyball sand court and children’s park outside the mall.
Parkmall has hosted major events such as the first Cebu Reggae Festival, Cebu Auto Cross Competition, the First Cebu Airsoft Competition and the Nestea Fit Beach Volley National Circuit ’09.
Another very interesting and commendable thing about Parkmall is its pro-environment philosophy. It has implemented measures to uphold the environment within and outside the mall. The entire building roof contains heat resistant insulation material which allows the mall to save 255 tons of refrigeration. Its escalators automatically slow down once there is no foot traffic, which contributes to major savings in electricity. Skylights also allow natural light to illuminate the mall hallways.
If you love the nightlife, Parkmall offers the choicest bars and restaurants such as Yo.U Latino, Mooon Café and Pier One. Parkmall is indeed a mecca for shopping, leisure and recreation.
Parkmall is located at Ouano Avenue, Mandaue Reclamation Area, Mandaue City, Cebu. For inquiries, you may contact Parkmall at these numbers: (032)238-5412, (032)236-4147 or (032)344-7817. You can visit their Web site at www.parkmallph.com