- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 34 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 67 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Vicente Gullas Memorial Hospital
Vicente Gullas Memorial Hospital is a 100-bed capacity hospital, which is accredited by PhilHealth.
The tertiary hospital is housed within the Gullas Medical Center in Banilad, Mandaue City. Also located within the compound are the Gullas College of Medicine, the University of the Visayas College of Nursing, the Gullas College of Dentistry, the Tan Kim Ching Cancer Center, and an upcoming Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Dr. Leticia Abinuham is the medical doctor of the infirmary.
For more information regarding the hospital, please contact (032) 346-9292 or (032) 463-9218.