- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Vicente Gullas Memorial Hospital
Vicente Gullas Memorial Hospital is a 100-bed capacity hospital, which is accredited by PhilHealth.
The tertiary hospital is housed within the Gullas Medical Center in Banilad, Mandaue City. Also located within the compound are the Gullas College of Medicine, the University of the Visayas College of Nursing, the Gullas College of Dentistry, the Tan Kim Ching Cancer Center, and an upcoming Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Dr. Leticia Abinuham is the medical doctor of the infirmary.
For more information regarding the hospital, please contact (032) 346-9292 or (032) 463-9218.