- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 22 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 24 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 26 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 43 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 64 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 64 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 68 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 69 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 71 days ago
Vicente Gullas Memorial Hospital
Vicente Gullas Memorial Hospital is a 100-bed capacity hospital, which is accredited by PhilHealth.
The tertiary hospital is housed within the Gullas Medical Center in Banilad, Mandaue City. Also located within the compound are the Gullas College of Medicine, the University of the Visayas College of Nursing, the Gullas College of Dentistry, the Tan Kim Ching Cancer Center, and an upcoming Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Dr. Leticia Abinuham is the medical doctor of the infirmary.
For more information regarding the hospital, please contact (032) 346-9292 or (032) 463-9218.