- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 31 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 36 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 69 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 73 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 74 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 76 days ago
Sacred Heart Hospital (Southwestern University)
Sacred Heart Hospital is a tertiary hospital located at Villa Aznar Road, Urgello Street, Cebu City. It is owned and operated by Southwestern University (SWU).
The Sacred Heart Hospital exists primarily to give a holistic quality of medical care to patients as human, living and feeling persons.
Thus, its vision is to keep abreast with the changing modes in medicine, providing modern technologies as a tertiary hospital, yet with the primary health care attitudes of utmost concern for the total well-being of the patients, that can be described first and foremost as a service to God and to his people.
As an institution of healing, the hospital aims to provide efficient clinical services and the best medical care to the people in the community.
As an institution of learning, the hospital is committed to compliment the M.H.A.M. College of Medicine, the College of Nursing and the other paramedical departments of Southwestern University in their task to develop complete physicians and allied medical practitioners to become effective instruments of God in their service to their fellowmen.
For more information, you may call (032) 254-9884 or visit SWU’s Web site at http://www.swu.edu.ph/