- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
- Your First Sinulog Festival Experience
- We’re Hiring!
- Cebu Water Park Destinations
- Crimson Resorts
- 6th Olango Challenge
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and Festival
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online Registration
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONAL
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital (LLDCH) is formerly known as Carajay Hospital. This facility is typically the major health center for residents living in Lapu-Lapu City. Currently, LLDCH is based in Gun-ob, Cebu, Philippines.
The doctors assigned in LLDCH are Ramon Javellana (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Jaime Kaamino (General Practice), Fredeswinda Monton (General Practice), Epifancio Tac-an Jr. (Family Medicine), and Araceli Yap (General Practice).
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital can be contacted at these numbers: (032) 340-0248 to 49.