- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 22 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 24 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 26 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 43 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 64 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 64 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 68 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 69 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 71 days ago
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital (LLDCH) is formerly known as Carajay Hospital. This facility is typically the major health center for residents living in Lapu-Lapu City. Currently, LLDCH is based in Gun-ob, Cebu, Philippines.
The doctors assigned in LLDCH are Ramon Javellana (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Jaime Kaamino (General Practice), Fredeswinda Monton (General Practice), Epifancio Tac-an Jr. (Family Medicine), and Araceli Yap (General Practice).
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital can be contacted at these numbers: (032) 340-0248 to 49.