- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital (LLDCH) is formerly known as Carajay Hospital. This facility is typically the major health center for residents living in Lapu-Lapu City. Currently, LLDCH is based in Gun-ob, Cebu, Philippines.
The doctors assigned in LLDCH are Ramon Javellana (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Jaime Kaamino (General Practice), Fredeswinda Monton (General Practice), Epifancio Tac-an Jr. (Family Medicine), and Araceli Yap (General Practice).
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital can be contacted at these numbers: (032) 340-0248 to 49.