- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital (LLDCH) is formerly known as Carajay Hospital. This facility is typically the major health center for residents living in Lapu-Lapu City. Currently, LLDCH is based in Gun-ob, Cebu, Philippines.
The doctors assigned in LLDCH are Ramon Javellana (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Jaime Kaamino (General Practice), Fredeswinda Monton (General Practice), Epifancio Tac-an Jr. (Family Medicine), and Araceli Yap (General Practice).
Lapu-Lapu City District Hospital can be contacted at these numbers: (032) 340-0248 to 49.