- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
H. W. Miller Memorial Sanitarium and Hospital
H. W. Miller Memorial Sanitarium and Hospital is a general health institution that is operated and owned by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
The hospital was named after Dr. H. W. Miller. He is a distinguished “China Doctor” and nutritional researcher from California, who pioneered the use of soybeans into commercial use. He invented the delicious soya milk that is present at Miller Hospital. “Memorial” was added to the official name of the hospital after his death.
The hospital was opened on April 8, 1956, under the supervision of Dr. Francisco T. Geslani. It started as a 20-bed health facility, with a 16-person skeletal working force. Because of its increasing patronage, the hospital added a new wing in 1964 to address the increasing need of the community for a larger and better facility.
In August 1970 up to the present time, Dr. Manuel J. Tornilla, Jr. is assigned as the Medical Director/President.
H. W. Miller Memorial Sanitarium and Hospital aims to provide the best and optimum health care physically, mentally, and spiritually of any individual regardless of race or religion.
It is continually committed to improve its health care services and standards to bring forth customer satisfaction at all times.
Today, H. W. Miller Memorial Sanitarium and Hospital offers a sophisticated two storey and 60-bed capacity hospital. A new solid concrete structure was built, and together with the physical renovation, clinical facilities were enhanced accordingly.
H. W. Miller Memorial Sanitarium and Hospital is located along 400 Tres de Abril Street, Barangay San Nicolas, Cebu City, just at the back of the PLDT building. For more information, you may e-mail send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (032)261-2100. You may also visit their Web site: http://www.millerhospital.com/