- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 25 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 27 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 46 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 67 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Cebu Doctors’ University Hospital
Cebu Doctors’ University Hospital (CDUH), previously known as Cebu Doctors’ Hospital, is a major tertiary private university hospital in Cebu City, Philippines. It is the first university hospital in the Philippines and Southeast Asia to achieve the QHA Trent Accreditation from the United Kingdom. CDUH is a first class hospital that offers excellent medical services, with an utmost commitment to provide the best quality care possible.
The hospital is a 300-bed medical facility, which was inaugurated on August 20, 1972. It is equipped with modern equipments and amenities. It is hailed as one of the finest hospitals in the Philippines.
The medical institution is under the professional leadership of Dr. Potenciano V. Larrazabal, Jr., who is the Medical Director, President, and Chairman of the Board.
CDUH has forged an alliance with the Sisters of St. Paul de Chartres. It believes in the dictum that an individual’s total health rehabilitation process involves both temporal and spiritual attention.
The hospital is the center of a comprehensive medical learning complex and research center. It vows to provide the best expertise in the medical field, expand its medical services and deliver the best patient care.
CDUH’s core values are founded on dedication, compassion, uprightness, and honesty. The hospital envisions becoming a globally-recognized medical institution that provides quality care at all times.
Cebu Doctors’ University Hospital is located at Osmeña Blvd, Cebu City. For more inquiries, you may contact this number: +63(32)255-5555. You may also visit their Web site: www.cduh.com.ph.