- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Rainforest Park Cebu Opens on August 18
Rainforest Park, which is the first of its kind in Cebu, opens its doors on August 18, 2011. This unique destination features a mix of adventure and education. Indeed, it’s the perfect venue for bonding with your family and friends, and educational tours for school children.
The soon to open Rainforest Park has a lot of dining facilities for a variety of experiences. The Oceanarium Restaurant offers a cozy family dining experience, where kids can enjoy unique meals while being surrounded by different flora and fauna. The Zoofari Café is perfect for catching up with friends over a cup of warm coffee and some tasty pastries, while the Tribes’ Bar is best for groups who intend to down some alcoholic beverages.
The Amazon’s Aviary and Tarzan’s house will house the animals, which will be the main feature of the park. The Jungle Adventure Rides, another principal feature, has a number of exciting activities available to interested visitors. For a Php250 per hour fee, individuals can test their courage on the Deep Bucket, the Earthquake Bridge, the Cat Walk, the Vines, the Burma Bridge, the Jacob Ladder, the Zip-Zag, the Cargo Net, and Wall Climbing.
Those who wish to simply accompany their kids to the Rainforest Park can take the time to relax at the Oasis Spa & Salon while their little ones enjoy the vicinity. The Spa is located near the lovely floor simulated fountain. Cap your visit with a souvenir item from the Rainforest Gift Shop.
On August 18, 2011, at 3 p.m., a ceremonial ribbon cutting was held at Rainforest Park right after a short program.
Rainforest Park Cebu is located at the Ayala Access Road, in Panagda-it, Mabolo. For updates, you can follow them on twitter RainforestCebu or on Facebook at Rainforest Park Cebu. You can also give them a call at these numbers: (032) 266-3246 or 239-0350. Their official Web site is www.rainforestparkcebu.com