- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 28 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 30 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 33 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 38 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 49 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 70 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 71 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 75 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 76 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 78 days ago
Papa Kit’s Marina and Fishing Lagoon
Apart from Liloan’s famous lighthouse, this municipality located in the northern part of Metro Cebu is becoming a top destination for adventure-seeking Cebuanos because of Papa Kit’s Marina and Fishing Lagoon.
An entrance fee of Php100 per person is necessary in order to enjoy the amenities of the place. Don’t worry because despite its amount, the fee is consumable on both foods and fishing. Papa Kit’s main attraction is the 800-meter zip line, which takes the rider across to a nearby island and back again. The two-way zip ride is worth Php200 per person.
Another popular attraction is fishing. Families or groups of friends can rent a fishing cottage at Php100 per hour and some fishing rods at Php50 each. Baits cost Php10 each. You can also have the restaurant cook your catch, which is priced at Php160 per kilo of live bangus and Php120 per kilo of freshly caught tilapia.
Other featured forms of family entertainment that you can enjoy at Papa Kit’s are horseback riding for Php100 per person for every 30 minutes and a 20-minute glass boat ride along Silot Bay that costs Php100 per person and for a minimum of 10 people. BMX bicycles are also available for rent at Php50 per hour.
Papa Kit’s also has a 2-storey air-conditioned house that guests can rent at Php1,500 for 5 hours of day use and at Php2,500 for night use, good for 2 to 4 persons. They also have a restobar and a restaurant that is open daily, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. The resort is open from Monday to Sunday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, contact Papa Kit’s at (032)361-1630, (032)424-9501, (0932)591-8977, or (0932)366-7924. You can also check out their Facebook account, at Papa Kit’s Marina and Fishing Lagoon.