- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
Mystically concealed from the grasp of urbanization, Aguinid Falls has preserved its enchanting beauty naturally adorned by regal canopies of age-old trees and lush greens.
Aguinid Falls consists of five different levels of waterfalls that will converge into the Tangbo River. Even though these five levels are considered small compared to other waterfalls, each level has a unique shape and form that make them uniquely beautiful, which you can appreciate as you trek from the lowest to the highest falls.
You can reach the peak by climbing the limestone walls of each waterfall. As you go towards the top, it is but normal to get wet from the flowing waters of the falls. The thrill of this experience is well worth it.
The Aguinid Falls is located in Barangay Tangbo in the Municipality of Samboan, Cebu. The town of Samboan is about 140-kilometers from Cebu City and is situated in the southwestern coast of Cebu Island. The town of Samboan can be reached by public buses or hired private vans from the Cebu South Terminal on N. Bacalso Ave., downtown Cebu City (updated 10/31/2011). The estimated travel time from the city to Samboan is three to four hours.