- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Tanduay First Five Tour 2011
If you enjoyed last year’s event, you’ll surely be glad about this year’s new lineup for the Tanduay First Five Tour 2011.
Tanduay Distillers, Inc., has once again launched the “biggest nationwide rock tour.” For its third year, the Tanduay First Five Tour 2011 opened in Palawan, last March 25, with the most prominent band names ever assembled in one event in Philippine music history.
In lieu of the recently disbanded Bamboo and 6 Cycle Mind, concert-crowd favorites Parokya ni Edgar will be joining Chicosci, Kamikazee, and Sandwich. Wolfgang will also be performing for the first time after 8 long years of being dormant from the national concert circuit. If that doesn’t stir the excitement further, what would?
The bands will be visiting 30 cities in the Philippines. Tour sponsors include No Fear apparel, Pony footwear and Cherry Mobile. Media partners include RGMA, MBC, RMN, Pulp, Phil Star, and Myx. Philippine Airlines and AirPhil Express are the official carriers of the bands for the Tanduay First Five Tour 2011.
Tanduay’s Andres Co told the press, “We owe it to our loyal consumers. This is our way of thanking them for their continued patronage that has made us the country’s No. 1 rhum.”
The organizers believe that this year’s concert tour, aside from being the most-anticipated event in the country, will also be the loudest and biggest concert tour. Tanduay will also launch a range of new products during the concert tour.