- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 29 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 31 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 33 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 38 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 50 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 71 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 71 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 75 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 76 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 78 days ago
Fete de la Musique 2011
Join France and the rest of the world in celebrating the World Music Day known as Fete de la Musique this June 18, 2011! For the fourth time, the Queen City of the South will represent the whole Philippines in celebrating the famous music festival.
This all-night shindig will be held at Ayala Center Cebu, which will kick off at 1:00 p.m. at the first level fronting Beauty Bar, moving across Oh Georg at 2:00 p.m. and at the Activity Center Stage at 3:00 p.m. The party goes on at The Terraces from 5:30 p.m. until midnight, where more professional and amateur musicians showcase their talents.
Performers are a mix of Filipino and international musicians with different genres and styles to please all ages and musical preference. The Philippine Air force’s 560th Airbase Wing Band will be performing at the festival for the third time. Cebuano musicians include Bambu Spliff, Island Joe, Budoy and Cooliedread, and Happy Days. People will also be serenaded by Peace Philharmonic Youth Ensemble and the UV Choir. Other performers are OPM group Callalily and American songwriter Ben Patton. Grae, Womb, Natasha Cang, Undercover, Grasshoppers, Juress, Such, Carlo Pez, Bethany, Wonggoys, Cuarenta, Grand Slam Tambulan, Arciemon, and Drop Out Club will also be there to entertain the crowd.
The “Fete de la Musique 2011” is absolutely free so everybody is invited to join this wonderful celebration of music.
Click here to watch the Fete de la Musique ad