- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 24 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 26 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 28 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 33 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 45 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
Get ready to be serenaded by two soulful musicians at the “Duo Concierto” on July 15, 2011. Don’t miss the showcase of superb Filipino talents as pianist Rudolf Golez, and violinist Joseph Esmilla perform at the Marcelo B. Fernan Cebu Press Center.
Golez, who is one of the youngest piano virtuosi in the Phippines, has already played with the Manila Chamber Orchestra and the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra and the Manila Symphony Orchestra, two of the country’s top orchestras. He goes to different parts of the country to promote the advocacy for music awarents.
Esmilla, on the other hand, started violin lessons at the young age five. He was granted with a scholarship at The Juilliard School in New York City when he was 14 years old. He received his Bachelor and Master of Music degrees under the guidance of Masao Kawasaki, Dorothy DeLay and Jens Ellerman. This amazing violinist has extensively performed as a recitalist and chamber musician not just in the country but in Malaysia, South Korea, USA, Germany , and Austria as well. He had been featured as soloist in several occasions where performed concertos from the standard violin repertoire with the Manila Chamber, Manila Symphony, Philippine Philharmonic and Orchestras.
This concert is presented by the Arts Council of Cebu. For more details and ticket reservations, call (032) 233-0452 or E-mail them at email@example.com.