- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 24 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 26 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 28 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 33 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 45 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 66 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
Verdemar Golf Club
Verdemar Golf Club is a golf course in Casa Del Mar Hotel that was designed by renowned architect and professional golfer Gary Player. This 18-hole course is situated in San Remigio, which is in the northwestern tip of Cebu.
The 150-hectare golf course has an Arizonian layout that provides a variety of challenges to golfers. Notable is the par 6 hole, which is probably the most challenging due to its huge sand bunkers and high and low terrains.
Golfers can test their skills in the driving range and practice putting greens before the game. There are also tee houses along the fairway for the golfers’ convenience. Male and female locker rooms with shower facilities are also provided.
Aside from playing golf, visitors can enjoy a tasty meal in the restaurant or have a refreshing drink at the bar. This club is open to the public.
Verdemar Golf Club can be reached in approximately 2 hours from Mactan International Airport. For inquiries, you may call them at these numbers: (+63)(32)523-9777 and (+63)(32)523-9778.