- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Red Box: Rock, Dine & Roll
Every Cebuano’s newest favorite hang-out venue, Red Box, has launched Themed Nights!
The series of themed weeknights presented by the premium video and entertainment venue kicks off the work week with “Disco Fever Mondays!.” Guests coming in from 7 p.m. to 12 midnight on Mondays will be given a chance to pick out a song from a selection of disco hits from the 70s, 80s and 90s. If the guests can sing the song, they will be rewarded with a pica-pica platter.
Tuesdays are for the ladies. On “Divas Live Tuesdays,” female guests coming in from 7 p.m. to 12 midnight can make use of the venue for free. Female guests who will showcase their diva talents at the lobby of Red Box will receive a coupon for a free head charge on their next visit.
On Wednesdays, the guys can channel their inner rock stars with Music Man Wednesdays. If a male guest can give justice to a chosen a song from a selection of rock hits at the Red Box lobby, he will also receive a coupon for a free head charge on their next visit.
Red Box is open from 12 noon to 3 a.m., from Tuesdays through Saturdays, and from 12 noon to 12 midnight, on Sundays and Mondays. It is located at the ground level of The Ayala Terraces and can accommodate a good number of party people in 21 spacious videoke rooms. Among the available room options are instruments, billiards and game tables.