- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
Mactan Island Golf Club
Located right across the Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Mactan Island Golf Club is a must-visit destination for golf lovers who want to have a unique golfing experience.
This golf club is an 18-hole golf course with sand traps, coral stones, and water hazards spread throughout the course that add challenge and thrill to the game. It has an open-air restaurant, a clubhouse, tee houses along the fairway, and a swimming pool.
Golfers can perfect their skills on the driving range and practice putting greens before the game. There is also a pro shop in their clubhouse, where you can find other golfing equipment that you might need. For security of your personal belongings, storage lockers are being provided. The golf club also has a restaurant and bar where you can dine and relax.
Mactan Island Golf Club is about 5 minutes away from the airport and is located inside the Mactan Benito Ebuen Air Base of the Philippine Air Force, on Mustang Road. It is accessible by both private and public transportation.
The golf club is open to the public. Advance reservations are strongly recommended, especially on weekends and holidays. Office hours are from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. The golf club’s phone number is (032)340-8598. (updated 07/27/2012)